Why are Sun Resorts beds the best?
• The lamps in the Sun Resorts beds are closer to one another.
• Other tanning beds lamps' are so far apart that you can put your fingers between each lamp. This can cause you to get stripes on your body.
• Our lamps are so close together that you could not even fit your pinky between the lamps. This results in you receiving the best, most even, natural looking color possible.
• Many bed manufacturers focus on making the bed look pretty, rather that making a quality product. Our beds are made with the highest standards to give you the best possible tan.
• Most tanning bed's canopies have a very high dome, which keeps the lamps very far away from you. The side of your body that is laying on the bed gets much darker than the other side, making your tan look very uneven.
• Our canopies come very close to your body, giving you a beautiful, even tan.
Sun Resorts staff all understand that quality equipment is only as good as the operator of the salon. We take our beds apart on a regular basis and clean every individual lamp and part of the bed. If lamps aren't cleaned on a regular basis, the tanner does not receive the color that they are paying for. (Dust is blocking the light.). We re-lamp our beds on a regular basis as well, and you may see a slight difference in the intensity of the lamps after we have done so. However, you will not notice a dramatic change in our lamps on any given day. We monitor the output of the lamps on a weekly basis to insure that you are always getting the quality tan that you have paid for.
UVB tans only the first layer of the skin. The higher the percentage of UVB, the faster your tan will fade.